Length: 1 Hour
Collections should be an efficient, customer-centric process.
With companies scrambling to maintain cash flow, many finance leaders are looking to AI-based debt recovery to improve the flow of incoming revenue and reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
Traditional collections techniques focus on “days outstanding” and “overdue amount,” usually in a spreadsheet. Artificial Intelligence rethinks this approach with predictive analytics to surface hidden payment patterns that humans can’t easily see.
Discover how to evaluate and implement automation while keeping the human element of collections and receivables.
You’ll walk away from this event ready to:
- Make AI a force multiplier for your collection process
- Create automations that seamlessly hand off data between bots and humans
- Use remittance forecasting to predict customer behaviors
- Generate recommended incentives with AI that get customers to pay earlier
- Regain control of your receivables during a major recession for increased business resiliency
- John Fernandez, CFO, ForgeRock
- Rohit Gupta, CEO & Co-Founder, Auditoria
- Chris Siegfried, CFO, Armanino LLP
This webinar was originally broadcast on September 24, 2020