Strategic Finance and Accounting in a Post-Pandemic World
Watch a Replay of “Strategic Finance and Accounting in a Post-Pandemic World”
How the Past 12 Months Impact Risk Mitigation, Strategy, and More
In business, change is the only constant, and corporate finance and accounting teams experienced more than their fair share of change in 2020.
The last 12 months have proven that we can never take a single day, process, or success for granted.
But now there is light at the end of the tunnel. Soon, we’ll relegate the events of 2020 to the history books, ensuring 2021 is a year of growth, progress, and recovery.
So, what happens next?
Join our panel of experts as we answer questions such as:
- What parts of accounting will return to normal? What never will?
- Have remote work and cloud computing finally come of age?
- How can technology developed during COVID reshape the modern finance back office?
- How do companies optimize and manage cash performance in this new normal?
- Get answers to these questions and more as we navigate the new year and overcome the challenges that 2020 left behind.
This panel originally aired on February 18, 2021.