A Comprehensive Guide on Intelligent Process Automation: Leveraging Opportunities
Watch a Replay of “A Comprehensive Guide on Intelligent Process Automation: Leveraging Opportunities”
As COVID-19’s economic impact continues to generate shock waves among financial institutions, incorporating solutions that would ease finance and accounting (F&A) activities is vital. Consequently, intelligent process automation (IPA), which enables businesses to create digital platforms and faster end-to-end processes, is currently gaining popularity.
This growing reputation is brought by IPA’s benefits that expand from saving time and costs to avoiding physical interaction between clients and employees.
Because it is imperative for businesses to be abreast of the current process automation initiatives arising in the payment industry, The Knowledge Group has assembled a panel of thought leaders and practitioners who will engage in an in-depth discussion of the intelligent automation trends and developments in corporate F&A functions. Speakers will also offer practical strategies and maximizing opportunities for this digital technology in light of the COVID-19 financial crisis.
Key issues that will be covered in this course are:
- Why Use Intelligent Process Automation?
- Key Trends and Developments
- Mitigating Risks and Pitfalls
- Best Practices and Strategies
- Maximizing Opportunities Amid COVID-19 Crisis
- A Look Ahead
- Determine the key considerations in implementing intelligent automation
- Identify the ways on how to leverage a citizen developer program to achieve automation goals
- Recognize the whys and hows of using the function-as-a-service (FaaS) model
- Determine the recent and emerging finance automation trends and benefits
Rohit Gupta, CEO and Co-Founder, Auditoria.AI
Wayne Butterfield, Director, Global Lead – Intelligent Automation Solutions, ISG Automation
Matthew Murphree, Sr. Business Automation Manager – Operational Excellence, GM Financial
Jeanine Nosker, VP of Delivery Transformation, Consero Global LLC