How Intelligent Apps Will Make You Smarter and Your Team Happier
Watch a Replay of “How Intelligent Apps Will Make You Smarter and Your Team Happier”
In just a few short years, Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant have dramatically transformed how people interact with machines, paving the way for Intelligent Applications for business.
But what is an Intelligent Application? It’s an emerging set of next-gen technologies coming together to allow incredible advancements in the automation of business and process functions. Often overlooked in automation, finance teams quickly inject automation to increase productivity, effectiveness, and accuracy.
To be an “Intelligent App,” the technology must use artificial intelligence and machine learning to deliver improved decision making, it must provide contextual functionality, be built to implement and sustain “no code / low code” maintenance, act as a “co-pilot” for finance teams, and employ extensibility to expand, grow, and flex to deliver across various functional areas.
This webinar explores how Intelligent Apps deliver next-level solutions to optimize your accounts receivable function and improve the lives of finance and accounting professionals by automating the routine, repetitive, and laborious parts of finance.
- Understand the criteria for an Intelligent App and why it is a game-changer for finance
- Learn the role Intelligent Apps have in increasing the quality of dynamic decision-making based on context, relevance, and risk
- Hear how to use Intelligent Apps to innovate faster and safer, to reduce costs, and to lay the foundation for business-IT partnerships
- Explore finance use cases for deploying Intelligent Apps, and the outcomes achieve
- Elaine M. Nowak, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Auditoria.AI
- Nick Ezzo, VP Marketing, Auditoria.AI
This panel initially aired on March 29, 2023.
Watch More Webinar Replays
- Nick Ezzo, Vice President of Marketing, Auditoria.AI
- Elaine M. Nowak, Director of Product Marketing, Auditoria.AI