Transform Collections and Planning with AI Bots
Watch a Replay of “Transform Collections and Planning with AI Bots”
Attention corporate controllers: in the last year, the collections and receivables universe has been transformed.
Join Auditoria.AI and UserTesting as they share real-life examples of how Collector bots have automated the front lines of dunning and collections efforts.
Why it matters: You will learn how to streamline your collections process with autonomous, zero-touch, error-free execution of repetitive, time-consuming tasks. You can now free up your A/R teams to focus on higher-level responsibilities.
You will walk away with an understanding of:
- The evolution of the collections process from manual to automated to autonomous.
- Best practices for streamlining collections as your company scales.
- How finance functions become higher-level and more valuable for the organization.
A live Q&A from the audience will follow the panel discussion.
The bottom line: Controllers in high-growth companies embrace new approaches to managing cash, and their companies are stronger for it. Join us then!
The panel discussion will be moderated by Neil Brown, Executive Director of the Controllers Council.
This panel originally aired on July 27, 2021.
Watch More Webinar Replays
- Nick Ezzo, Vice President of Marketing, Auditoria.AI
- Elaine M. Nowak, Director of Product Marketing, Auditoria.AI