Hidden Treasures in Finance Automation: How the Top Companies Transform Shared Services
Length: 1 hour
Watch a Replay of “Hidden Treasures in Finance Automation: How the Top Companies Transform Shared Services”
A wide range of signals — surveys, experts, and trends — tell us that the finance back office is undergoing dramatic changes.
Sustained attention on back-office functions has elevated the work finance teams are charged to execute, from credit to billing, to customer and vendor management, to auditing and reporting.
But increased exposure and a white hot spotlight on managing cash flow and finances has revealed functional areas riddled with manual tasks, repetitive processes, and redundant work.
Challenges in the finance back office must be addressed, with new priorities emerging that include automation technology to digitally transform finance workflows and business processes.
Join Chris and Nick as they review key data points and hidden insights relating to challenges in the back office.
- Discover how priorities are shifting and understand the current direction for the finance back office
- Dive into details on why now is the time to automate and what are the latest advances in tech to accomplish more
- Obtain recommendations for how to get started on an automation undertaking
- Christopher Wetmore, Principal Management Consultant RSM US LLP
- Nick Ezzo, Vice President of Marketing, Auditoria.AI
This panel originally aired on April 5, 2022.