Supercharge Your Workday Financial Management with AI-based Bots
Watch a Replay of “Supercharge Your Workday Financial Management with AI-based Bots”
The 5th Industrial Revolution is upon us, ushering in the era of Artificial Intelligence and cyber-physical systems united by the integration of computation, networking, and physical processes. But how many finance departments are truly taking advantage of it?
To keep up with changing times, the finance function in the shared services center must understand the challenges and the opportunities for intelligent, autonomous finance to evolve and embrace emerging technology that will transform the office of the CFO.
Learn from Terrance Wampler of Workday and Elaine Nowak of Auditoria as they share why organizations must look for finance, HR, and planning systems to adapt to continuously evolving business needs and shared services requirements.
By attending this webinar you will gain insight into the following 5 factors:
- Overcoming blockers to standardizing processes across the finance function
- Navigating and overcoming lack of visibility with stagnant data and manual processes
- Enabling cash performance and finance transformation using cloud data ops, ML, NLP and Computer Vision
- Mitigating fraud and risk, and accelerating decision making with smarter, more precise insights
- Dramatically increasing efficiencies leading to greater margins and improved cash performance
- Elaine Nowak, Director Product Marketing, Auditoria.AI
- Terrance Wampler, General Manager Financial Applications Development, Workday
A live Q&A from the audience will follow the panel discussion.
This panel originally aired on August 19, 2021.
Watch More Webinar Replays
- Nick Ezzo, Vice President of Marketing, Auditoria.AI
- Elaine M. Nowak, Director of Product Marketing, Auditoria.AI