A next-generation workflow orchestration engine purpose-built for corporate finance tasks, the SmartFlow Skills Platform allows for repeatable, error-free task execution while operating on actionable data from the financial systems of record and reconciling these back to these systems when complete.
Auditoria’s workflow capabilities seamlessly span task execution, analytical forecasting, and interactive bi-directional communication with customers, vendors, and employees.
Auditoria’s SmartFlow Skills Platform includes:
- Intelligent Document Processing and Information Extraction services.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) techniques, with fuzzy-logic algorithms for higher levels of precision and accuracy.
- Machine Learning (ML) algorithms to detect incoming messages’ sentiment and intent, bringing in the human operator only when necessary.
- Bi-directional handover to human capabilities to bring in the human operator for assistance and governance as needed.
- Rich Natural Language Processing (NLP) semantic libraries, allowing users to instruct the Auditoria bots to perform a range of tasks and communicate to internal and external stakeholders using natural language.
- An ephemeral cloud-native workflow engine that seamlessly scales across hundreds of thousands of nodes capable of executing various tasks concurrently in the back office.
- Pre-built, certified connectors to your ERP applications, collaboration, email systems, and other applications in your back office using simple, secure, and hardened APIs.