At Auditoria.AI, we build the next generation of AI-enabled systems for Enterprise Finance teams.
As enterprises progress through their digital transformation, Finance teams need better visibility into business processes, forecast accuracy, and the ability to audit the digital business at a touch of a button. Founded in 2019 and backed by Venrock, Neotribe Ventures, Workday Ventures, and Engineering Capital, we build cognitive applications for Corporate Finance by combining fine-grained analytical orchestration of a company’s typical financial and audit workflows with conversational AI, delivering rapid value to the finance/audit back office.
We’ve earned industry recognition by being named to the Intelligent Apps Top 40 List, SSON’s Shared Services & Outsourcing Impact Awards, the Constellation Research ShortList for AI-Driven Cognitive Applications, HFS Research Hot Vendors, 2021 CRN Emerging Vendors List, TiE50 Award, and the winner of the inaugural Pitch Event by Constellation Research.
Looking for strong candidates with a passion to participate in Auditoria’s mission and drive modern ML software development and scaling. Key areas of responsibilities:
- Passionate about driving software development around various ML engines
- Architecturing the ML application platform
- Drive and facilitate ML models to deployment
- ML platform monitoring and optimization
- ML deployment to Kubernetes system
- AWS Sagemaker with model training and deployment management.
- Google AutoML with model management and deployment management.
- ML microservice REST API design, implementation, maintenance
- Event-driven architecture design for large scale ML platform
- Internal ML dashboard
- Great communications
- Attention to details and technology trend
- Commitment to customers’ requirements and timeline
- Dynamic startup work environment
Your Background Includes:
- Proficient with Python and ML ecosystem, shell scripting, git, debugging tools.
- Driving software development process. Write production-quality code and testing.
- Data structure, algorithms, OOP. Familiar with concurrent/parallel processing. Some familiarity with functional programming concept and implementation, generators, iterators, decorators, familiarity with regular expressions.
- Proficient with REST API design and implementation (FastAPI)
- Familiarity with various database systems (SQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB, Snowflake, etc.)
- Experience with event-driven asynchronous architecture for scaling ML applications.
- Experience with automation tools (Jenkins, Airflow, etc.)
- Good communication skills with team members across different time zones.
Our Technical Preferences:
- Natural language processing and understanding
- Experience with deep learning framework Pytorch or Tensorflow
- Graph databases
- Prior startup work experience desired.