Auditoria.ai is a startup building AI-enabled systems helping enterprise finance professionals obtain better visibility into their business processes, forecast accurately, and audit their digital business at the touch of a button.
Founded in 2019, and backed by Neotribe Ventures, Engineering Capital, and Firebolt Ventures, we build intelligent automation by combining fine-grained analytical orchestration of the typical financial and audit workflows of a company, with conversational AI, delivering rapid value to our customers.
In this job you will
- Be a senior member for Auditoria’s core team developing complex system components & services.
- Design, implement & review complex and critical technical areas.
Your background includes
- 12+ years of professional, hands-on experience developing and shipping complex software systems.
- Embraces startup setup, can work through unknowns, resource constraints & multiple priorities with creativity & resourcefulness.
- Experience with Agile development process and a zeal for engineering best practices.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related Engineering degree.
Our Technical Preferences
- Experience building and running highly available SaaS enterprise business applications like NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce, etc.
- Worked with many of the following: multi-tenant SaaS, CI/CD environments, monitoring tools, Kubernetes and containers, Istio, workflow engines, data stores (RDBMS, Cassandra, Neo4j), ETL processing, AWS services, integrations with enterprise systems (SSO, ERP, CRM, email, etc.).
- Experience with system design & data modeling; familiarity with RDBMS and Big Data.
- Hands-on experience building applications leveraging AWS services like Step Functions, RDS, Cassandra, Kafka, ELK is a big plus.
- Fluent coding skills in Node.js.