This role is for an Enterprise Account Executive reporting to the Vice President, Sales. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will win new business with Enterprise Customers across the country. Your day-to-day will be spent educating potential customers, running multiple pitches in a day, and driving a big impact on winning new business.
- You are insanely ambitious, organized, methodical, highly analytical, and are very comfortable with statistics.
- You can easily manage a high volume of opportunities in your pipeline, and a high velocity of transactions.
- You are a phenomenal communicator, and this translates into the many relationships you’ve established.
- You have impeccable integrity, are bold and transparent in your communication, and you speak your mind.
- There will be an immense amount of regret when your current team hears that you’ll be joining us. There will be a gaping hole for them that will be nearly impossible to fill, but they will champion your move and support you in joining us for this new adventure!
What You Get To Do In This Role
- You will deliver on the direct revenue # for the company every quarter (with no commission cap).
- You’ll have a history of exceeding quota.
- You’ll comfortably generate 30%+ of your own pipeline each month, hitting the phones as needed. The additional pipeline will come from the demand gen team driving leads through ABM approaches, webinars, content syndication, virtual events, and more. We also have a growing VAR pipeline that brings us referral leads. This is more of a mindset of “do whatever it takes.” Don’t get stuck on this, either. But you MUST be scrappy in a company at this stage. And it’ll be worth it.
- You’ll demonstrate extreme efficiency in fulfillment from discovery to close + be able to support the Customer Success Managers with account expansion and renewal opportunities (with clear splits on the commission of course). Efficiency means you’ll know what you need in order to build your pipeline, process the opportunity, find the least common denominators to get that across to buyers, and with help from Marketing, you’ll rapidly have the ability to transact.
- You’ll be deeply familiar with SDFC, Slack, Zoom, Docusign, Gong, and/or Chorus, you’ll document things accurately and consistently, and you’ll be successful onboarding within a virtual environment and fully ramping within 90 days.
- 7-8+ years of experience in FinTech Enterprise Software Sales is very important. Preferably based in Bay Area
- In your previous roles, you’ve successfully sold financial applications (Payment systems, Vendor Management, Order to Cash, EPM/CPM, ERP, Treasury)
- You’ve successfully sold these applications into the Office of Finance (Controllership, FP&A, Treasury)
- Start-up/early stage experience
- Embraces an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Hands-on experience with NetSuite, Intacct, Workday, or Oracle Cloud ERP a plus
- B.A./B.S. in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business
Auditoria is an AI-driven SaaS automation provider for corporate finance that automates back-office business processes involving tasks, analytics, and responses in Vendor Management, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable. By leveraging natural language processing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, Auditoria removes friction and repetition from mundane tasks while automating complex functions and providing real-time visibility into cash performance. Corporate finance and accounting teams use Auditoria.AI to accelerate business value while minimizing heavy IT involvement, improving business resilience, lowering attrition, and accelerating business insights.
Founded in 2019 and backed by Venrock, Workday Ventures, Neotribe Ventures, Engineering Capital, and Firebolt Ventures, we build intelligent automation by combining fine-grained analytical orchestration of a company’s typical financial and audit workflows with conversational AI, delivering rapid value to the finance/audit back office.
Recently, Auditoria earned industry recognition by being named to the Intelligent Apps Top 40 List, SSON’s Shared Services & Outsourcing Impact Awards, the Constellation Research ShortList for AI-Driven Cognitive Applications, HFS Research Hot Vendor, 2021 CRN Emerging Vendors List, TiE50 Award, and the winner of the inaugural Pitch Event by Constellation Research. Auditoria was honored in 2022 as one of the Best Places to Work.
Auditoria.AI is located in San Jose, CA. The preference is San Francisco Bay Area – Remote.