At Auditoria.AI, we build the next generation of AI-enabled systems for Enterprise Finance teams.
As enterprises progress through their digital transformation, Finance teams need better visibility into business processes, forecast accuracy, and the ability to audit the digital business at a touch of a button. Founded in 2019 and backed by Venrock, Neotribe Ventures, Workday Ventures, and Engineering Capital, we build cognitive applications for Corporate Finance by combining fine-grained analytical orchestration of a company’s typical financial and audit workflows with conversational AI, delivering rapid value to the finance/audit back office.
We’ve earned industry recognition by being named to the Intelligent Apps Top 40 List, SSON’s Shared Services & Outsourcing Impact Awards, the Constellation Research ShortList for AI-Driven Cognitive Applications, HFS Research Hot Vendors, 2021 CRN Emerging Vendors List, TiE50 Award, and the winner of the inaugural Pitch Event by Constellation Research.
The opportunity for you
We are building an AI/ML-enabled SAAS solution to help manage cash performance of enterprises. You would be working on solving complex problems in the FinTech space.
- Own the architecture and design of the key features of Auditoria’s product leveraging the latest tech stack hosted on AWS cloud.
- Work with tech leads and guide the team in terms of design and problem-solving.
- Work with product managers and tech leaders across time zones.
- Collaborating across multiple teams/timezones to help deliver scalable, reliable, and resilient solutions as per roadmap.
- Partner with business teams to deliver incremental value to clients
- Champion Auditoria’s values and tech culture.
- 3+ years of experience as a Tech Architect for Large Scale Enterprise Applications.
- Experience building and running highly available SaaS enterprise business applications like NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce, etc.
- Worked with many of the following: multi-tenant SaaS, CI/CD environments, monitoring tools, Kubernetes and containers, Istio, workflow engines, data stores (RDBMS, Cassandra, Neo4j), ETL processing, AWS services, integrations with enterprise systems (SSO, ERP, CRM, email, etc.).
- Experience with system design & data modeling; familiarity with RDBMS and Big Data.
- Hands-on experience building applications leveraging AWS services like Step Functions, RDS, Cassandra, Kinesis, and ELK is a big plus.
- Fluent coding skills in any of Node.js/Java/.Net.
- 15+ years of professional, hands-on experience developing and shipping complex software systems.
- Embraces startup set up, can work through unknowns, resource constraints & multiple priorities with creativity & resourcefulness.
- Experience with the Agile development process and zeal for engineering best practices.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related Engineering degree.
This role is located in India and is remote.