At Auditoria.AI, we are building the next generation of AI-enabled systems for Enterprise Finance professionals. As enterprises progress through their digital transformation, Finance teams need better visibility into business processes, forecast accuracy, and ability to audit the digital business at the touch of a button.
Auditoria was founded in 2019, and backed by Neotribe Ventures, Engineering Capital, and Firebolt Ventures. We build intelligent automation by combining fine-grained analytical orchestration of the typical financial and audit workflows of a company, with conversational AI, delivering rapid value to the finance/audit back office.
We are looking for a Technical Solutions Engineer (Pre-Sales/Customer Success) to join our team. The Auditoria Solutions Engineer is a trusted advisor to our customers and prospects when evaluating and using our SaaS service.
This individual will work closely with our customer stakeholders, sales teams, and product development teams to provide guidance, insights, and rigor when considering our solutions. We are a small but very focused team that views itself as critical to growing Auditoria’s customer base and market share.
We’re looking for insightful, hands-on, and inquisitive people who can rapidly translate Auditoria’s innovative platform into effective solutions for finance back-office leaders.
- Work closely with our sales teams, product stakeholders, and executive leadership to assess, develop, and accelerate key opportunities.
- Customize our solution and configure demos to showcase the benefits and the value of our solutions effectively.
- Lead and manage technical POCs, beta programs, and user pilots while continuously improving the process for them. Building Proof of Concept hubs internally that are tailored to solve prospects’ pain-points.
- Build and Conduct technical solutions and product training both to internal and external stakeholders. Build and maintain product onboarding training as needed.
- Act as the liaison between our sales, marketing and product teams to tailor and fine-tune our product roadmap and market messaging
- Creating product awareness in the marketplace. Determine the optimal way to position our products and services in the market. Find new markets and verticals to expand our products and service.
- Engaging with targeted prospects to identify broken business processes and problems. Ascertaining and explaining Auditoria’s unique ability to solve them.
- Build business cases and guide decisions regarding Auditoria’s product roadmap decisions and new investments
- Support field marketing events as an Auditoria expert and trusted presenter
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on delighting the customer and maintaining loyalty over time. Navigate complex prospect environments to facilitate the adoption of the Auditoria solution
- Work independently and as part of a larger team to utilize your industry experience and creativity in crafting cloud solutions around the NetSuite, Intacct, Workday ERP ecosystems.
- Contribute and develop sales enablement collateral and PowerPoint presentations for our products and solutions. This role provides critical support to Sales Account Executives.
- Will require some travel to engage with customers or marketing events, directly
- BA/BS in accounting/finance, business or computing sciences; MBA a plus
- 7+ years of work experience as pre-sales solutions engineer/architect
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building demos, running technical PoCs/pilots with one or more of the following: Oracle Netsuite, Sage Intacct, Workday ERP. Prior hands-on experience with ERP applications is required
- Experience developing web applications, complex workflow automation, integrations between cloud applications or between cloud and on-premise applications preferred
- Previous SaaS experience with JIRA and Zendesk would be a bonus.
- Prior experience/involvement in pre-sales is preferred working with external clients handling a variety of different projects simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines.
- Experience in taking ownership and driving problem resolution from end to end. Ability to take direction and work independently. Ability to multitask and prioritize open issues.
- Experience with security and compliance requirements
- Good sense of humor coupled with strong communication and collaborative skills
- Self-motivated and have attention to detail
- Prior work experience in an early-stage startup company
This role is based in Santa Clara, CA. Auditoria.AI offers competitive startup salaries, early-stage stock, unlimited vacation, medical/dental benefits, and a flexible work environment.