At Auditoria.ai, we are building the next generation of AI-enabled systems for Enterprise Finance professionals. As enterprises progress through their digital transformation, finance teams need better visibility into business processes, forecast accuracy, and the ability to audit the digital business at a touch of a button. Founded in 2019 and backed by Venrock, Workday Ventures, Neotribe Ventures, and Engineering Capital, we build intelligent automation by combining analytical orchestration of a company’s financial and audit workflows with conversational AI and delivering rapid value to the finance/audit back office team.
The Auditoria platform integrates with enterprise systems such as ERPs, CRMs, FP&A, Email/collaboration and offers out-of-the-box automation of multi-party business processes using NLP/NLG, Conversational AI, Data Science, Machine learning, Neural networks, and automated workflow frameworks. Our users rely on Auditoria to recommend and execute complex business processes flawlessly while communicating with them in the accounting and auditing language.
The Pre-Sales Engineer Role
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join our team and be responsible for actively driving the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. The Pre-Sales Engineer will be responsible for evangelizing and presenting the benefits of Auditoria’s Platform and SmartFlow Skills to all levels of customers, including Finance Managers, IT and Infosec Managers, and C-level executives.
The Pre-Sales Engineer will engage with the prospects to understand their specific business requirements, scope out their needs and challenges, and then work on presentations and demonstrations to show how Auditoria SmartFlow Skills can help them reach their goals. You will transfer your deep knowledge of our customers to
support the Customer Success Team during implementation.
In This Role You Will:
- Lead scoping conversations with prospective customers.
- Provide live demonstrations of Auditoria SmartFlow Skills for our prospects, either on web conferences, in person, at industry events, or other such forums.
- Be responsible for an optimal demo environment, with ongoing updates based on new product releases.
- Support our Account Executives by answering technical questions throughout the sales cycle.
- Build and maintain an RFP repository with answers to commonly requested questions.
- Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with our Account Management Team.
- Lead discussions on technology infrastructure, scalability, and security, and provide best practice recommendations for integrating systems with Auditoria’s Platform.
- Assist the marketing department in conducting webinars and product sessions at user conferences.
- Support our partners in taking Auditoria’s SmartFlow Skills to market, with ongoing technical and functional enablement.
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments on prospect requests and product enhancements as needed.
You Can Demonstrate:
- In-depth familiarity with finance/accounting business processes (such as Procure to Pay and Order to Cash, Record to Report, Audit, etc.)
- Technical curiosity, positive problem-solving approach, and empathy for customer problems.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to identify root causes and solve complex problems.
- Hands-on expertise with Cloud ERP, CRM, FP&A systems such as Oracle NetSuite, Sage Intacct, Workday, Salesforce, Bill.com, Salesforce, and Enterprise IT systems like Google Workspaces (GSuite), Microsoft Office 365, and SSO.
- Ongoing desire and aptitude to learn and pick up new solutions and technologies relevant to the corporate finance domain.
You Can Demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science or related field.
- Industry experience as a solutions consultant working independently with both finance and IT teams to sell technical solutions.
- Experience with direct and channel sales.
- Ability to travel up to 30% to support various company and client engagements.
- Experience and comfort with the ambiguity of early-stage startup companies.
- CPA strongly preferred
- MBA or Advanced Degree in Accounting, CS, or related field
This role is based in the US, all locations. Auditoria.AI offers competitive startup salaries, early-stage stock, unlimited vacation, medical/dental benefits, and a flexible work environment.