As enterprises progress through their digital transformation, Finance teams need better visibility into business processes, forecast accuracy, and the ability to audit the digital business at a touch of a button. At Auditoria.AI, we are building the next generation of AI-enabled systems for Enterprise Finance teams. Founded in 2019 and backed by Venrock, Neotribe Ventures, Workday Ventures, and Engineering Capital, we build cognitive applications for Corporate Finance by combining fine-grained analytical orchestration of the typical financial and audit workflows of a company with conversational AI, delivering rapid value to the finance/audit back office.
We are looking for a Director, Product Management to lead our revolutionary Order-to-Cash Process Automation and AI offering, Auditoria SmartCollections. In this role, you will have the opportunity to define and deliver a completely new integrated experience and drive new growth for the business through our revolutionary offering that brings together Accounts Receivable, Billing, Collections, Cash Application, Credit Management, Forecasting, Customer Helpdesk, and Artificial Intelligence. You will have the opportunity to approach our work with a lean, agile mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. This is a very exciting time to join a team shaping the company’s growth strategy.
- Ability to strategize, develop and implement new product offerings leading to on-time delivery of product capabilities.
- Experience with developing and bringing Order-to-Cash solutions to market.
- Advanced understanding of O2C KPIs, reports, and analytics required in Enterprise
- Strong product management skills to focus on a customer-first mindset, lean product thinking, and product adoption. Strong product management, analytical, detail-oriented, problem solving, and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders such as engineering, sales, marketing, and more.
- Experience documenting requirements, building concept wireframes, and scripting use cases to efficiently prioritize and pivot as necessary.
- Effectively assess requirements from clients and prioritize them to efficient execution by engineering teams.
- A track record of demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and executing challenging goals in a SaaS environment, with a specific focus on receivables, payables, treasury products.
- Key influencing skills working across multiple globally distributed teams to deliver our vision. Adept at influencing peers with diverse points of view and building consensus.
- Assist in production support for clients, including troubleshooting client issues, defect management, and client escalations
- Work incredibly well with cross-functional partners and in a matrix environment, including partnering with Engineering, Product, Sales, Marketing teams to recognize key growth areas for the business and emerging client needs.
- Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate issue resolution across product and technology teams.
- Build and support demos for sales teams, industry events, and other similar forums to demonstrate the company’s product leadership and vision.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitive developments, and other macro forces.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team-building skills, including engagement and participation in customer communities, councils, and other similar efforts
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager focused in B2B areas such as Receivables, Payables, Treasury, and Billing.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree preferred. Working experience in a FinTech firm is preferred.
- Demonstrated lean agile experience partnering with global engineering teams. Oversee product release efforts, ensuring the final product meets design and feature specifications and supports operational requirements
- Healthy working knowledge of AR automation, AP automation, and ERP products
- Hands-on experience with tools like JIRA, Slack, LaunchDarkly, Invision, Canva, and other adjacent AppDev tools.
- Technical expertise in the past in building prototypes and pilot solutions
- Personal drive for creatively solving problems and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This role is based in San Jose, CA. Auditoria.AI offers competitive startup salaries, early-stage stock, a company 401K plan, unlimited vacation, medical/dental benefits, and a flexible work environment.