At Auditoria.ai we are building the next generation of AI-enabled systems for Enterprise Finance professionals. As enterprises progress through their digital transformation, Finance teams need better visibility into business processes, forecast accuracy, and ability to audit the digital business at a touch of a button. Founded in 2019, and backed by Neotribe Ventures, Engineering Capital, and Firebolt Ventures, we build intelligent automation by combining fine-grained analytical orchestration of the typical financial and audit workflows of a company, with conversational AI, delivering rapid value to the finance/audit back office.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for introducing our new customers to the powers of Auditoria, and building successful long-term enterprise customer relationships. As the first person on our CS team, your opportunities for growth as we grow are limitless.
In this job you will:
- Prioritize the customer experience with a focus on delivering value in line with key customer goals, happiness, retention, and growth.
- Own product on-boarding, product adoption, and ongoing engagement with our customers, ensuring they realize the full value of the Auditoria platform.
- Take a consultative approach to delivering product value, leveraging insights and best practices to enable our customers to transform their business processes around finance transformation and automation.
- Act as a business partner to our customers by learning their business model, then partnering with them to set outcomes and measure objectives.
- Be a part of escalation resolution and drive success by reducing Time-To-Resolution (TTR), utilizing resources from across Sales, Engineering, Management, etc.
- Define, evangelize, and manage the Customer Success process, partnering with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Quickly come up-to-speed on the Auditoria solution, demonstrating thorough knowledge of our value proposition.
- Define, own, and deliver on metrics for TTV, TTR, escalation resolution, and churn risk identification.
- Be the “Voice of Customer” and provide ongoing internal feedback to internal stakeholders including our Product and Sales Teams.
- Engage with the Sales team to drive pilot success for select high value prospects.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has successfully built detailed account plans and has a demonstrated ability to break down roadblocks and resolve obstacles.
- Can demonstrate examples of showing detailed project management skills, and has familiarity with Jira and other SaaS organization tools.
- Takes ownership, plans to win big and delivers results while always putting customers first.
- Engages customers to unearth key customer needs and tailor our solution to their unique situations.
- Is familiar with Enterprise finance products such as Oracle NetSuite, Sage Intacct, Bill.com, and/or SAP and the customers that use them.
- Relies on accurate data and is able to provide relevant business insights and true benefits for our customers.
- Understands the enterprise customer mindset and is adept at managing multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborates across a company and can motivate and activate the product development team and company leadership to drive the right customer outcomes.
- Is motivated to build efficient processes that meet customer needs while being comfortable with the ambiguity, opportunity and self-direction required with early stage startups.
- Communicates proactively across all mediums (written, verbal, presentation, social media) with any audience in any situation.
- Prior experience with JIRA and Zendesk is a bonus.
Auditoria.AI offers competitive startup salaries, early-stage stock, unlimited vacation, medical/dental benefits, and a flexible work environment.