At Auditoria.AI, we build the next generation of AI-enabled systems for Enterprise Finance teams.
As enterprises progress through their digital transformation, Finance teams need better visibility into business processes, forecast accuracy, and the ability to audit the digital business at a touch of a button. Founded in 2019 and backed by Venrock, Neotribe Ventures, Workday Ventures, and Engineering Capital, we build cognitive applications for Corporate Finance by combining fine-grained analytical orchestration of a company’s typical financial and audit workflows with conversational AI, delivering rapid value to the finance/audit back office.
We’ve earned industry recognition by being named to the Intelligent Apps Top 40 List, SSON’s Shared Services & Outsourcing Impact Awards, the Constellation Research ShortList for AI-Driven Cognitive Applications, HFS Research Hot Vendors, 2021 CRN Emerging Vendors List, TiE50 Award, and the winner of the inaugural Pitch Event by Constellation Research.
We are seeking a passionate and driven customer facing ERP Solution Architect who has a strong grasp of finance modules (AP, AR, Payments etc..) and passion for customer success. In this role, you will have the responsibility for working with our customers to design, configure and customize our innovative, cutting-edge AI/NLP based financial SaaS product and its integrations with customers’ ERP systems. You will have the opportunity to work directly with our customers, being in the Front Line of their Finance Process Automation. You will provide industry and solution leadership at every stage of the customer experience and will act as a trusted advisor to our customers throughout the relationship.
- Have a professional, helpful, and friendly attitude – coupled with the ability to listen, teach and elicit information efficiently throughout the post-sales process.
- Lead customer UAT to make onboarding a smooth process, with successful set up and inter-connectivity between Auditoria workflows and the customer’s technology landscape.
- Inform customers how to optimize current workflows and how to best leverage new Auditoria features over time.
- Work with the customer business stakeholders and implementation team to ensure expectations are managed for the solutions being deployed.
- Proactively work with internal Engineering and Product Management teams providing a feedback loop, with customer configurations, challenges, scale, new feature requests and defects to showcase customer use cases and successes.
- Support and troubleshoot customer reported production issues.
- Experience in documenting and articulating professional conceptual design workflows, diagrams and training material targeted to varying audiences of business and technical aptitude.
- Maintain ready availability of ERP demos, labs, prototypes for customer testing and demonstrations.
- 7+ years customer-facing consulting experience in major ERP implementation solutions and integrations. Exposure to multiple, diverse ERP cloud technologies and platforms including NetSuite, Sage Intacct, Workday, Oracle ERP Cloud is a plus.
- Hands-on functional ERP implementation experience with multi-phase, globally delivered projects including full lifecycle experience with all phases: (Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support) as well as data migration and cutover experience.
- Strong background and knowledge in Finance and Accounting processes. Ex. Order to Cash (AR), Procure to Pay (AP), lead to cash, Payment process etc…is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers and cross functional teams across organizations.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, zero egos, and ability to problem-solve under minimal supervision and to switch context quickly throughout the day to balance numerous competing demands .
- Ability to lead conversations and influence without line authority.
- Bonus points:
- O365, GSuite apps, SSO/Okta.
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP), and NetSuite Suitelets and Restlets
You are a GOOD FIT for this job if:
- You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to do the work.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and continuous processes improvement with the ability to recognize and escalate issues when needed.
- Can prioritize and manage multiple work requests and projects simultaneously.
- Work/life balance is a core value, but each day can have a wide variety of activities requiring you to be flexible and nimble.
This role is located in India and is remote.